Phantom Liberty price localization

+
Hi, i am from Turkey. will be a price localization in gog like steam / epic store for my country price ? I bought cp 77 from gog wih gog price localization so i need to buy the dlc from gog. But the price is too high for us right now.

Yes, purchases retail pre-order and no choice only can buy DLC from GOG which only can pay in USD expensive compare to STEAM and EPIC which have localize in Country: Malaysia. At first I support Witcher 3 and buy it at Steam and wanted support Cyberpunk too by buying pre-order at local retail store and now regret that . in GOG game library I only have cyberpunk one game installed and never use GOG purchase game because they only accepted credit card and USD currency! and Steam and Epic support my local E-wallet payment which is easy and safe. So this is my end of support this game! marketing trick maybe this is what I feel so time for other game!

Better buy from steam for regional pricing,
GOG only has US currency and has no plans to include regional pricing.

Yes this is why buying an retail box version was an big mistake because pre-order was big mistake too @@ we don't know it is GOG base!

Top Bottom