Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty — out now!

+

Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty is available now on PC through Steam, GOG, the Epic Games Store, and GeForce Now. On Xbox Series X|S and PlayStation 5 the expansion is being rolled out and will become available at midnight in each time zone.

Return as cyber-enhanced mercenary V and embark on a high-stakes mission of espionage and intrigue to save the NUSA President with the help of NUSA secret agent Solomon Reed.

Phantom Liberty will bring you to Dogtown — the most dangerous district of Night City ruled by arms dealer and warlord, Kurt Hansen.​

Get ready to play — and try not to get played.

Learn more about the game:

Buy now:

Made so hard to find rare or epic components so much to upgrade Ai's ain't dropping nothing no more till tpu reach lvl 40 or 50 some. I cannot seem to get into the game knowing I just played ten hours into it and still cannot build or craft any legendarys or epic stuff it cost like always way too much and then you have upgrade every skill tree if you wanna use different type of new upgrades from the Liberty City 2.0 upgrade. I feel sad yaah!! It was allready good by the last fix just implement new things don't again goo for something that all the lovers and fans of the game gonna not like and than wait again for a massive overhaul this is not necessary if it's just a bit easier too getting to upgrade whatever build players like, now it's just not fun reaping so much farming soo much and still can't get what I want out of the game without nodding or glitches used!!

Made so hard to find rare or epic components so much to upgrade Ai's ain't dropping nothing no more till tpu reach lvl 40 or 50 some. I cannot seem to get into the game knowing I just played ten hours into it and still cannot build or craft any legendarys or epic stuff it cost like always way too much and then you have upgrade every skill tree if you wanna use different type of new upgrades from the Liberty City 2.0 upgrade. I feel sad yaah!! It was allready good by the last fix just implement new things don't again goo for something that all the lovers and fans of the game gonna not like and than wait again for a massive overhaul this is not necessary if it's just a bit easier too getting to upgrade whatever build players like, now it's just not fun reaping so much farming soo much and still can't get what I want out of the game without nodding or glitches used!!
Phantom Liberty dropped less than 15 minutes ago. You've already figured out all of that? Impressive.

Phantom Liberty out and yet not on Xbox One . Where is the promised credits For those who bought the Xbox One X Cyberpunk Console?

Am I missing something? I'm on PC and when I start up Cyberpunk, there's just this "download now" button for Phantom Liberty in the bottom left corner. When I click it, it starts downloading but there's no progress bar??? Is there anywhere I can at least see how far along it is?

Wow, Already whopping 10 hours in game and can't craft legendary. That's insane! Who came up with such a stupid thing as character progression? We should be able to off Adam Smasher after the character creation screen. We should be able to afford a Caliburn once the game is downloaded. Outrageous!

Rare? You mean tier 3 aka blue items? You get regular blue stuff at like lvl 20. As for tier 4 i started finding purple stuff, mostly consumables and crafting stuff at around lvl 25.

What exacly do you want out of the game though? Too get OP? You can do that no prob just change difficulty my choom.

You can get powerfull items rather easy but if you want everything on you to be legendary than grind away.

anyone else having SLOW download speeds on the update on GOG? mines going 2.0mb/s sometimes dropping to 0 and I have a top end pc

edit: Literally right as I posted this, GOG heard me and it's now movin

Top Bottom