Phone calls are still bugged

+
Hey guys. So like the title says, the phone calls are still bugged. The patch notes stated that they fix the Delamain problems with the phone but it's still happening, granted i think i don't see Delamain that much in the phone calls but the quest that bugged my phone (Badlands delamain quest) IS STILL GOING ON. My phone calls have been bugged like this for a while now and i thought you guys fixed it just now. What happens to judy in the phone call happens to almost everybody i call except for those characters that are sitting down while they talk on the phone, like Rogue for example, she's completly immune to this bug. Also to put the cherry on top i now have over 6 new Delamain contacts on my phone. They weren't there before and i know cause i almost always use the phone to call people while driving. Please fix this issue, i popped into the game with such hype thinking this horrendous bug was gone and it just isn't.

Attachments

• jUDY.png
    jUDY.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 126
Same situation over here, hope they fix this bug cause it sure as hell ruins my immersion

Attachments

• myimmersionkek.JPG
    myimmersionkek.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 109
I'm having same problem! Please help! 2/7 of the quests are bugged for me! I tried all different fixes! 5/7 worked fine. Badlands and one other will not let me answer the phone and even if I find the taxi myself it won't do anything. Please let me finish this quest! I lost 4 hours trying to fix it myself!
Post automatically merged:

Top Bottom