Please revamp the journal

+
The journal and quest log is very lackluster and vague. Specific information are completely absent, and unless you just received the quest, trying to remember what the quest was about, or even who gave it to you, can be quite confusing.

I've been driving when completing a quest, video calling the fixer, when another fixer calls and starts talking over the first about a gig near me. Not only that, Delamin called about a car near me. Three voices talking. And the journal entry for the interrupting caller gave me no pertinent information. I had to go through new shards to find out what I was being offered.

Very Annoying.

Many aspects of CP77 tend to ignore the fact that most everyone has a computer installed in their brain, and the ability to virtually record conversations. The script of the call should be in a tab in the quest entry as well as a tab with the information on the shard. This will place everything related to that particular gig in one location.

I agree... Journal could use a few more developmental passes... Cleaned up and Streamlined.. Journal (including quest log, messages, shards), Terot Cards seems to be okay.

I was really hoping patch 1.2 would address the jounral. I was fortunate that I never encountered many bugs but instead it was the jounral that put this game on hold for me, it's an absolute mess.
I don't know if this is the done thing but I explained my gripes fully in a post which is long buried now:

Top Bottom