Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Upscale Corpo Plaza suite

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Stylish suite in Japantown

Votes: 13 20.3%

• Total voters

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
Look, choom - I'd say "mi casa es tu casa", but I'm afraid you'd take it literally. You just bought... like 4 new apartments? Geez.

Do you at least have a favourite?!

CP_VotePoll_Apartments_1x1_NO_Emoticons.png

Want to vote more? Check out other polls!
V's partner
Getting around in Night City
Summer poll
V's best friend
Lifepaths
Bars

Watson apartment. Just need to add some interactive options apart from a makeover. And yes I know it wasn't in the poll :)

Corpo - it's the most quiet, as well as the most secure one, at least if you're walking to it within a few blocks. I am fond of the Glen just because of that Library Loft. But the quiet of the Plaza apartment is relief after all the din the game subjects you to regularly.

CEAN0

Forum regular
Stylish suite in Japantown

The only one so far that has some cool interactive items and both a functional toilet and shower.

I feel drawn a lot by the style of the Corpo apartment and like to watch down on the traffic below. It is my favourite because of the striking style (and contrast for a scrappy Nomad)

But that being said, every apartment has its own charm and depending on the headcanon RP element I choose to follow for a day, I feel "At Home" everywhere.

Japantown because it's the coziest. I haven't seen all of the apartments just yet but the others seem cold and uninviting. Candles, incense, lots of fabrics, and warm lighting. It's the place I'd take my lover.

For the record, this is also my entry into the current Photomode Contest in the category "Apartments!"

Alle-Cyberpunk7.png

Bought them all visited them once.
i spend all my time at the Aldecaldo camp. but haven't played in almost a month since there is literally nothing else to do in the game

I like the loft very much because I dig the industrial style. I would have loved to actually live in an apartment such this for some time :)

I just do not know why, but the Glen Loft is my favorite.... maybe it is more central, the elevator is your personal front door (added Security)..... and the layout was really well done to say the least.
There is a couple of things to note, other than the default and North side homes, parking arrangement really really really SUCKS.....
The front door to the City Center home need to have its sensitivity vastly shorten, nothing like jumping out of the shower, and turning on the record player and having the door pop open while V is still in her birthday suit.... just saying.

This would of been my entry to the apartment photo contest, only after I made it I found out GOG told me of the contest like 3 days after that phase was closed. Oh well... such is life

Attachments

• WhatCanIGetYa.png
    WhatCanIGetYa.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 69
Corpo Plaza ( for me ).
the tranquility, silence I desire after a crazy mission or I just want to kick back, figure out my next move, This is my personal serenity🦋 for my
💫V💫. But they all seem great. Wish we had 1 for the Badlands, the riders On the Storm mission house, odd I can still walk in. Or a bunker. But I’m asking for too much, CDPR gave me my dream game:)

I think they all have their charm, but if i had to pick, i'd say the Glen. It seems like the kind of place V would've picked had they stayed in the area, instead of moving to Watson.

Top Bottom