Precise "tribal" descriptions

+
Precise "tribal" descriptions

It's still before beta, so this might not be an issue when the game comes out, but one thing that i think is needed is to have cards that belong to a certain "tribe" clearly have it specified in card text. One example is the Scoia'tael dwarves, where you must really only rely on the card image or your knowledge of lore to identify if a card is indeed a dwarf or not.

Precise keywords for actions are also needed imo, but this was already mentioned a couple of times I believe.

There will be keywords like Dwarf , Elf ,Special..etc
Those are tags. Card keywords mean something else, like Charge, Taunt, etc...

---------- Updated at 12:46 AM ----------

one thing that i think is needed is to have cards that belong to a certain "tribe" clearly have it specified in card text. One example is the Scoia'tael dwarves, where you must really only rely on the card image or your knowledge of lore to identify if a card is indeed a dwarf or not.

Precise keywords for actions are also needed imo
Yes, cards will have tags identifying them but keyword ability/action seems to be lacking. I've always wondered why Gwent doesn't use them...

Yes, especially with cards like Hawker Healer that reads "Add 3 strength to all other non-Gold units on the row". I don't think it's clear enough. It would be good to know exactly when this effect happens - when a card is played from hand, summoned from graveyard, mustered, or all of those. Keywords would go a long way to clarify that.

Yeah, keywords can also help with text clutter and lessen the confusion when new mechanics are introduced.

Anyway, as for your question: It's all of those.

Top Bottom