Pro-Tip... this game has a reputation system amongst all the factions...

+
Now I cannot help but wonder what would happen if this game was like Morrowind where they allowed you to kill EVERYONE and also after killing an important number of people and not getting caught the guards told you you were too dangerous for even jail and must be killed on sight no exceptions... but I wish this somehow wouldn't break the plot though.

And being a bloodthirsty lunatic will definitely make your life harder.

Get more experience from it tho, especially if you're super evil and merciless.

But no, seriously... try killing almost nobody whenever possible. Watch how differently the gangs treat you.
Sorry, but I need your XP to grind my V to level 50 so that I can finally wear clothes based on my personal preferences instead of armor rating.

Now I cannot help but wonder what would happen if this game was like Morrowind where they allowed you to kill EVERYONE and also after killing an important number of people and not getting caught the guards told you you were too dangerous for even jail and must be killed on sight no exceptions... but I wish this somehow wouldn't break the plot though.

In red dead redemption 1, certain towns would turn into ghost towns (NPCs wouldnt respawn) if you killed everyone.

In 2077 it couldn't work with the city, but with some areas for sure... it would look like a cyberpsycho disaster area.

Top Bottom