Problem with not being able to play PL DLC after completing the main quest

+
I have Cyberpunk 2077 + PL DLC
I ended up with 2.0.2v. I thought it would be healthier to start a new game without continuing with PL and started from the beginning. But I came across such a situation that I think needs to be resolved. When we progress a little in the main story, we can do PL missions. I spent a little time in Dog Town and did a few missions. I finished the main story with the Nocturne Op55N1 mission.
When I returned to the game after the credits, I thought I could easily play the PL DLC.
However, after the credits, Nocturne starts from the location of mission Op55N1. The game ended before I could play the PL dlc.
I now have two ways to play the PL dlc;
1.I can play PL by choosing to continue after the credits, but Nocturne starts before the Op55N1 mission, so I don't want to replay the missions I've played.
2. I don't want to choose a new game again and start as PL.(I have a character in the game and I don't want to give it up.)
---
Note:After the credits, we understand that some missions should not be played, but what does DLC have to do with it? It does not affect the end of the game! It should be possible to play DLC without returning to the NOCT mission after the main story is over.

Well - you are wrong.
In fact Phantom Liberty does affect the end. Or better: PL adds a possible new end to the game.
So if you end CB2077 without playing PL before, it seems to be logical that you cannot go on after that.

What's the story of Phantom Liberty? What is Songbird's promise to V?
If V would be healed before Nocturne, why should he risk his life again in fighting Arasaka?

If you don't want to start a completely new game, best would be to load an older save before Nocturne.
Hopefully you haven't deleted all of your saves...

I spent a little time in Dog Town and did a few missions.
Did you save Myers or did you ignore her and got an angry message from Songbird that you got her killed?
If the latter then the PL storyline is over for this playthrough.

I can play PL by choosing to continue after the credits, but Nocturne starts before the Op55N1 mission, so I don't want to replay the missions I've played.
If you continue after the credits you are just moved back to a special save point right before Nocturne.
So it behaves as if you never entered Embers and the end never happened. You can the continue with PL or side quests or another (or the same) end game.

Top Bottom