Project Orion: Cyberpunk 2 Announced

+
Give me Dying Light 2’s parkour & melee combat.

Give me GTA:V Online’s repeatable gang hideouts, jobs, heists, races and events.

Give me Mad Max’s car combat in the Badlands areas.

Give me a Flathead/Drone/Robot companion skill tree to command and control them.

Give me the ability to hack & possess enemy bodies.

Give me the ability to slide across a car hood and immediately crouch for cover.

Give me a variety of takedown animations based on perks. (Like a kill perk that rips cyberware off an enemy… with a chance to harvest the item for crafting).

Give me a respawn system where I respawn in the nearest user chair and where my last death is just a Braindance my character has experienced.

Give me working public transport… like taxis (and the Monorail system that never made it into CP77.)

Give me weapon icons that match the weapon’s skin.

Give me the ability to surrender to cops and serve time in jail (like in Elder Scrolls games.) Rather than just being executed outright.

Give me Dying Light 2’s parkour & melee combat.

Give me GTA:V Online’s repeatable gang hideouts, jobs, heists, races and events.

Give me Mad Max’s car combat in the Badlands areas.

Give me a Flathead/Drone/Robot companion skill tree to command and control them.

Give me the ability to hack & possess enemy bodies.

Give me the ability to slide across a car hood and immediately crouch for cover.

Give me a variety of takedown animations based on perks. (Like a kill perk that rips cyberware off an enemy… with a chance to harvest the item for crafting).

Give me a respawn system where I respawn in the nearest user chair and where my last death is just a Braindance my character has experienced.

Give me working public transport… like taxis (and the Monorail system that never made it into CP77.)

Give me weapon icons that match the weapon’s skin.

Give me the ability to surrender to cops and serve time in jail (like in Elder Scrolls games.) Rather than just being executed outright.
Nice list. I would also like:

- More weapon variety. Heavy weapons and dual wielding (pistols, swords...). Dual wielding should be similar to Skyrim EXCEPT the absence of block from that game.

- More variety of joytoys and romance/one-night stands. It's supposed to be an ultra-decadent tech dystopia, for Odin's sake.

- Why limit the game map to one city? Let us explore more of the dystopian America, both cities and roads/countryside in between ala TW3.

- Cybersychosis to be present and with a similar mechanic to potion toxicity as in The Witcher.

Hey,
compared to CP77, I am happy with everything except for quests. (- mostly the ones from fixers)
The stories are great, but an average playthrough (choices and consequences, openings & solving,...) is empty, unresponsive, and even boring - at least for me.

So, eventually, I would like to see something more compact.
Perhaps the map could be smaller but used more creatively.
Making events "closer" to each other could also make them easier and more provoking to integrate.

Just found something interesting in the game (2077) regarding Orion.
Check the net on a Watson network computer and go to the Arasaka page>Investors

Top Bottom