[PS4 Pro] Cursor move up by itself bug

+
I occasionally have an issue where V will walk forward without me even pushing the left thumb stick. I also have an issue where the menus will slowly scroll down by themselves, without me using the right thumb stick.

Oh good, so I'm NOT the only one. My PS5 is experiencing the same drifting of cursor/view. It's not just up, its all over the screen. This is the only real issue I'm experiencing and its making it hard to play the game

I had the same issue i ended up switching controllers and it went away for the longest time now its slowly creeping back in. Might just be a switch controller back and forth sort of thing.

What fixed this for me was in control settings there is two options
1: outer deadzone
2: inner deadzone

I made them the opposite value of what the defaults are so like the first option is all the way to the left - i switched it all the way to the other side
and same for second option. You will need to adjust sensitivity after and also check the advanced option and put the ramp up time for turning to 0 on vertical and horizontal.

Also on ps5 and pc

I'm having the same issue! I thought it was my brand new Dualsense controller but when I tried it with my other one, that I haven't used yet, same thing! It happens when reading in the menus more often. Whew! Least it's not just me. Well I hope they fix it in the next big update.

I just bought a new controller today and tested this again, with both old and new controllers and can confirm that the menus don't scroll on their own with my new controller but they do with the old one so it looks like my old controller was the problem!

Last edited:
A new trick I've just found is to hold the controller stick in for 30 seconds, then, while still holding it in, rotate it anticlockwise 10 times, then let go and then hold it in again and it will reset!

Thank you! And here I thought something was wrong with my (new) controller for my PS4 Pro.
Come to think of it, this has started happening since Patch 1.11. This is some next level issue...

Come to think of it, this has started happening since Patch 1.11. This is some next level issue...
Hi, its a day one issue. I don't mind the scrolling menus so much, Its when my moves forward into traffic that I get annoyed...

Top Bottom