PS5 liberty phantom bought in Korea supports English voice-over and English subtitle?

+
Hi

I already have Cyberpunk2077 for PS5 a while ago.. I was in Korea.. .and I am still in Korea.

I wanted to buy the extention, Phantom Liberty.. but one I find on Platstation store is 'Korean' version.

I checked the description on the store but nothing mentions whether it supports English or not.

Does the korean version support English?

Cheers

Ok, there is the language support of the base game, but I assume it's the same for Phantom Liberty ;)
Europe + Oceania + South Korea - (PlayStation Box Code: CUSA-18278 and CUSA-18279)
Includes: Andorra, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, San Marino, Spain, Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand
VO - English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese
Text - English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese

Hello. Sorry for writing here, but maybe someone can help me. I bought the Phantom liberty accessory in the Sweden region. Unfortunately, there are no Hungarian subtitles. Is it not possible to somehow obtain, download, or something the Hungarian subtitles? If I change the region, I have to buy the game again... sony doesn't help, I've already tried

Top Bottom