Purchased vehicles with missiles don't appear in call list

+
Anyone else running into this? I can't seem to find a way to resolve it. It only applies to vehicles I've bought that have guns and missiles. I can summon every other vehicle I've purchased and am able to summon any new vehicles I purchase at this time...as long as they're not one with missiles. Is this a bug?
Post automatically merged:

Did some more testing...that notification you get after purchasing a vehicle? "Vehicle acquired" That appears for me for buying ANY vehicle EXCEPT ones that have missiles. Replicated it multiple times.

Last edited:
Same here.
Can not call purchased "Supron Trailbrusier", "Sport R-7 Chiaroscuro" and "Merrimac Warlock" and more. It seems all new added cars are not callable. Verify game files not worked. Has this bug been officially confirmed? (PC>GOG Galaxy)

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.12.28 - 19.39.24.66.png

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2023.12.28 - 19.39.40.65.png

Last edited:
I kno when I sent my bug report and save file an’ stuff tey said they were aware an’ looking into it so … probably …

I have this issue as well. It seems that purchasable cars and bikes added in Phantom liberty do not get added to the call list and are bugged. Strangely quest reward vehicles from Phantom liberty do get added and work. Additionally those added by the v2.0 and v2.1 updates seem to work as intended

Top Bottom