Question on music from "Vader"

+
Question on music from "Vader"

Hello to the polish people in forum,I live in germany and I searched for the CD/DVD from Vader "Inspired by the Witcher".As far as I can see, well, I see nothing... it seems that this CD is only available in Poland at this time. There were a few reports in gaming magazines about this, but I can't find it on polish merchandise sites too. (Maybe I can't speak enough polish to find it :D)Can anyone tell me, if this CD is available at Poland right now or if not.And if it is available, can anyone give me a link or adress where I can purchase and import it to Germany, please? ???Thanks in advanceModerators: I put the thread in this technic forum, if it's not the correct place, feel free to move it to the right place.

SaLi

Forum veteran
Herzlich willkommen :DHere is some music "Inspired by the Witcher".http://www.thewitcher.com/community/en/audios/Now about CD with Vader music.Here is playlist:No Name

Very much thanks,I found a lot of 'Vader' CD's at EMP Merchandise, but not this 'Inspired by the Witcher' CD that I wanna have.So its true that it is out in Poland ?

Top Bottom