A modder is needed to create an audio mod

+
Hello there! A lot of times here on the forum I raised topics where I mentioned that combat music does not work correctly: it turns on from time to time or does not play at all

I also received responses from the “support” that “it’s normal that combat music is turned on in particular locations.” Spanish shame, even in Morrowind - the game was developed more than 20 years ago, the combat music works correctly in each battle. Developers just "hard coded" locations, what does it say about the absence of JIT (just in time) events

So, if some modders here on the forum ready to develop mod with the following requerments, I`m ready to pay (within reasonable limits):

1. Combat music must play in every fight
2. Combat music must be relevant to the faction I'm fighting with: Tigers - tigers theme, Scavengers - Scavengers theme, etc
3. If several factions are involved in the battle, like usually happens in the Dog Town, the theme of the location where the battle takes place should play

If any of the modders can do this, I'm ready to discuss it in personal conversation

Top Bottom