Quests not triggered automatically

+
I have recently got to know by complete accident (searching Web for Melissa Rory info) that there is a quest called "Bullets" that is triggered by walking into a clothing shop. I usually completely skip all the open world activities like eating, clothes and stuff, so I didn't even have an idea such a quest exists. Are there any other that do not show up automatically (via completing other missions etc.) in the Journal?

There were 2 quests that weren't hidden but became hidden after the 2.0 update. At least for me. One is Murkman Returns Once More Forever that gives the Caliburn as a reward and the other Dressed to Kill that gives a Thorton Colby.

Not sure if the quest marker not showing is a bug or it's working as intended.

What about „I‘ll fly away“ ? This one is also totally missable at a certain point in Panams questline tho… there is also a quest to get an iconic revolver (Cassidys gun) in Panams ending which I’m not sure how it is called out of my head.

What about „I‘ll fly away“ ? This one is also totally missable at a certain point in Panams questline tho… there is also a quest to get an iconic revolver (Cassidys gun) in Panams ending which I’m not sure how it is called out of my head.
You get a message for it from mitch for it and appears on log, if player miss it, it would be player fault.

Top Bottom