Radio Bug Still Exists in 2023...

+
The bug where the car radio breaks until you start a new game is still around in 2023. I really want to enjoy this game, and have since it came out, but stuff like this makes it really hard.

The bug where the car radio breaks until you start a new game is still around in 2023. I really want to enjoy this game, and have since it came out, but stuff like this makes it really hard.
Which platform?
If PC, do you use (or used) mods?
If you never used mods, did you report the issue to the support?
("contact us" button).

I don't use mods, and I do see a LOT of search results online about this exact bug all the way back to launch. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't use mods, and I do see a LOT of search results online about this exact bug all the way back to launch. [...]
I try nothing... but it doesn't seem to me to be a common issue (at least, on the several "bugs threads" I created since a little while on the forum).
So ok, if you don't use mod and never used one, feel free to send a ticket to the support using the link above, which is the only way to keep CDPR aware about issues/bugs ;)

Please stay respectful.

And yes, the link LeKill3rFou mentioned is likely the best way to go. If the suggestions don't work, it's best to contact CDPR support by clicking on Contact Us.

I don't really recall struggling with this issue during my playthroughs, but perhaps support has a solution.

Top Bottom