Redanian Elite + Dijkstra triggers re-buffing on top of previous gold buffs?!?!

+
Redanian Elite + Dijkstra triggers re-buffing on top of previous gold buffs?!?!

So I was playing a guy who just set his whole siege row gold which comprised of a full set of redanian elite and a siege tower... I used my Dijkstra to open up the row to damage but to my horror on his next turn the redanian elites re-converted to gold adding yet another +2 bonus on top of the initial +2 bonus they got the first time AND the siege tower got buffed as they reconverted. To my horror I gave him a massive point advantage and I still couldn't damage his elites...

The sad thing is that the card description says they should work this way, it sucks. [/end rant]

Never did see this strategy - but well - reading a card description could be not bad at all :D

I would like you to post bugs and possible bugs where they belong to, in the Tech Support section as it's stated in the sticky thread: Having bugs and/or other technical problems with Gwent?

NlelithZ44;n7415200 said:
Yes, this is working as intended. Never saw this tactic before though.
It's not intended and a known bug.
Marcin_Momot;n140452 said:
[Redanian] Elite promotes itself after its gold status is taken away (by Kaedweni Sergeant and Dimeritium Shackles) - we are investigating it.

Top Bottom