Redlauncher keeps going offline on Steam

+
I start out Logged in but after a couple of seconds Redlauncher puts me offline on Steam, I can log into GOG just fine. GOG registers that I have Cyberpunk 2077 on Steam. I can still play the game but cannot redeem any Phantom Liberty/Witcher 3 jackets or Twitch drop rewards. I have no mods installed. Completely fresh install, verified file integrity.

Attachments

• RLOffline.jpg
    RLOffline.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 148
  • image_2023-10-01_211318244.png
    image_2023-10-01_211318244.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 142
  • Screenshot (235).png
    Screenshot (235).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 148
I am having the same exact problem. For the first several days after starting a new character after 2.01 came out, I had no problems. However now whenever I start the game Red Launcher tries to log me in but says I am offline, and if I try to log in or start a new account it says it's not avalible right now. I've tried turning off my entire firewall, clearing my DNS cache, and doing a game files check from Steam and nothing has worked to get me reconnected. Also I truly believe this is a GOG issue because that website wont load properly at all, EXTREME lag and when I do get something to pop in it's some kind of bizzarely corrupted webpage with gigantic text and missing formating.

I should note I am having absolutely no problem whatsoever with any other website or game right now. So someone needs to figure out what the heck is going on with GOG so I can get properly logged into Red Launcher. The problem is also forcing Red Launcher to hang and not shut down when I exit CP2077 which means Steam keeps thinking the game is still running. I have to go into Task Manager and force quit Red Launcher every time right now.

"The problem is also forcing Red Launcher to hang and not shut down when I exit CP2077 which means Steam keeps thinking the game is still running. I have to go into Task Manager and force quit Red Launcher every time right now."
Something like that is also happening with me, Steam doesn't automatically stop CP2077 like it does other games.

Well apparently whatever was going on with the GOG website has been resolved. I can goto GOG.com no problems now and Red Launcher isn't trying to tell me i'm disconnected anymore.

It's not just GOG, every time I start the game in Steam, the launcher thinks I'm not logged in. I close it down, open it again, and it works normally. No idea why that first attempt always fails. Not a huge issue but would be nice not to have.

Mine continues to not work. I can launch the CP2077 EXE file, but not the REDprelauncher.exe. Also cannot start the game from Steam unless I tell Steam to skip the launcher. No mods, clean install, on new PC, and file integrity verified.

Top Bottom