Regarding stats

+
I just finished the prelude and had decided that was my first goal after have grinding for hours today. I wanted to check how long I had played up to after prelude sequence but didn't work.
My suggestion, which among many surprises I've experienced, is missing: a My Stats tab at main menu AND to add played time on every save file visible by just going in to load/save.
Then collect all stats like basically every single game out there easy to access from both main menu and inventory or ESC.
This is a RPG but I can't see how many km I've run? How long I've driven? How many HS I have got from each type of enemy? How much HP I've recovered? I feel I miss ALL of these things and so much much more.

Also: I realized in my food/drink space that half of the things are actually buffs worth saving while the rest mostly was intoxication worthy of selling/dismantle which could be better structured.
Alot could be better structured and organized in the inventory.

Mirror Reflections and V in inventory are lacking detailed smooth look like any other npc in the game. You know what I mean.

Key layout are clunky and should be better configured and configurable. I dodge left and right in stressful situations while having slowmo kicking in and trippy effects from meds while trying to pickup nearby weapons. I want more freedom to choose a combination maybe of two keys for better control.

Don't get me wrong! I am a huge fan and supporter of CDPR and I love the game and knew I would from the day I got to hear and learn about it but as for now its lacking alot of basic elements and options.

I won't even touch the subject about the bugs. They're freaky and sometimes straight out hilarious and I am very grateful they mostly don't mess up the overall game flow or progress but geez...

I know you CAN fix these things and I know all of the community expected these things so I can say it's safe to say I speak in behalf of the majority of us gamers.

Thank you for all you've done. I AM enjoying the game and will spend many many more hours on it I promise that.

Beat regards
Jonas from Sweden

Top Bottom