Replay side missions

+
The game world is empty after you finish all missions and there is nothing to do. It would be great if we could replay side missions, at least we would have something to do.

What they need to also do is include some dynamically generated content. Those police stars that pop up on the map are a start - just crimes in progress (and probably in place due to some as-of-now-cut cop gameplay).

They could easily take empty world assets (assets that have been cleared) and fill them with dynamically generated missions from fixers, or additional crimes in progress, or have the blue crime stuff respawn on a cycle.

There are a lot of ways they could keep the city alive for the player.

That's would make it interesting like the batman games where there is crime everywhere and you can fight them

You should make a system to take advantage of replay value. Like infinite spawning enemies, for ex you explore the city and always encounter new random enemies, or once you complete a mission in a building you can come back and still find new enemies. Or some option like resetting enemy outposts, so you keep the replaying the game many times. Because in the current game, there isn't anything new to do once you reach high level and complete all the missions "what do we do once we get level 50 and all weapons" there isn't anything else to Do

What they need to also do is include some dynamically generated content.

While i'd love some more randomness happening in Night City, unfortunately CDPR has always showed a distaste for random generated or radiant missions. They always preferred the hand-crafted method for each and every side mission - which is both a good thing and a bad thing in my book.

While i'd love some more randomness happening in Night City, unfortunately CDPR has always showed a distaste for random generated or radiant missions. They always preferred the hand-crafted method for each and every side mission - which is both a good thing and a bad thing in my book.
I wish we could get a compromise in that you only start getting random events once you cleared absolutely everything. Even still, I gotta respect that stance. They made sure all/most events you come across have a connection to the world in one way or another. I love that.

Oh really?
Honestly, it takes me between 100-140 hours to finish the game entirely (with only one ending).
Other than multiplayer games and sandbox (and even), there aren't many games where after a hundred hours you still have a lot to do. +100 hrs is not bad at all for a solo game.
After yes, the infinite quests like in Fallout...
But honestly go back to the same buildings, kill the same enemies and recover the same object in the same container without any kind of story, it's okay, but only a few times... In Fallout, it's the same as Cyberpunk, when I have finished everything, I stop playing it or I restart a playthrough).

When it's over, well, it's over :)

Top Bottom