Ripperdoc bug

+
On xbox seriesX,
Game bug in the ripperdoc screen, tried 3 different ripperdoc, they all do the same thing. Only hands and face option are selectable and you can't really do anything anyway. R1 and R2 aint doing anything and most importantly, you can't leave the ripperdoc screen at all, you are just literally stuck there with nothing to do.

Only thing you can do is go back to the xbox dashboard and close the game from there and reload the game.
There's a new quest ''Upgrade U'' but there's no path tracing and none of the ripperdoc make any mention of the ''upgrade'', is this intended?

Also, nothing to do with the ripperdoc but, lately I posted a comment about the gunslinger achievement bug. Now after the 2.0 patch I thought, Oh let's give it another try.......the issue is, enemies never throw grenade anymore apparently. Went through several fights, purposly making them last 10+ minutes everytime and not once an enemy attempted to throw a nade at me......jeez..

Edit 1: Update about the gunslinger achievement, I just did it after the 2.0 patch. Whats funny is, enemies never thrown a single grenade at me in all the encounters I went through. This is when I mistakenly killed a civilian during a fight with gangsters that cops joined in and started to fights against the gangsters too, the cops started then throwing grenades at them and I took that opportunity to shoot at one of them.....and the achievement poped-_-
Post automatically merged:

Edit 2: Here's the solution to the buggy ripperdoc.

''If you load up a character made with 1.6 and go to a Ripperdoc in 2.0, you'll get stuck in the Ripperdoc menu. To fix this, you need to buy optics, a hand slot item, and subdermal armor. That will fix the menu and allow you to see all the cyberware categories, exit the Ripperdoc interface, etc.

Apparently you would normally do all this in a tutorial, but since you never did the tutorial in that save your character is sort of messed up. Adding those items fixes it.''

This will also complete the quest ''Upgrade U''.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LowSodiumCyberpunk/comments/16orkq5

Last edited:
So not sure if you figured it out but I had the exact problem ... just buy one slot in eyes and hands .. a new system should show up and buy one thing and the whole ripperdoc menu should be fully restored and you can exit

Top Bottom