River Ward integration

+
Yo--CDPR,

Loving the game and so many things improved since I put it aside. Thanks and congrats.

I just wanna make sure someone is pressing you to add River to the main plot for expansions. He's such a good character and I'm bummed I can't at least get a more positive ending on top of the sparse integration into the game's main plot.

I started up again and - - like I said love it-- but I might extend my patience and wait for that plot expansion where River and Yawen fight to save V's life. Also I feel like River should storm Arasaka and know about the relic lol wtf?

Love youuuuuu,

Deee

Now that Phamtom Liberty has released and I share the same thoughts because i’m super bummed that even with the new DLC, we have another ending but we still don’t get a happy one with River :( really hoping in the future that CDPR gives us one at some point because he’s one of my favourite characters!

No thanks. Every side character doesn't need to be in the main plot. His mission was my favorite so I'm all for more detective quests but I don't see any reason why it needs to be River specifically.

I don't see it happening since the moved on to developing the next Witcther and Cyberpunk titles. For this game they are just going to do bugfixes

Hello, I would love to know if you count on make more mission with River cause we really love him and after this we have only one opportunity to spend time with him… I love CyberPunk so much but to have a little romance its good because it distract ourself from the reality :) I would love to see an updtate from the hang outs for everyone you can romance but in my case especially River. I got the new expansion and its GREAT but i would love (and I think I talk for a lot of people) more opportunity in this departement.

What exactly makes people like River so much?…

no offense but no understanding as well… for me he’s just naiv - as a cop in Night City he should know how it rolls but every time I play his quests I just feel he’s a novice in regards of how life even more corruption in his town works… and that’s totally unattractive for me - who wants that type of guy? : /

Last edited:
What exactly makes people like River so much?…

no offense but no understanding as well… for me he’s just naiv - as a cop in Night City he should know how it rolls but every time I play his quests I just feel he’s a novice in regards of how life even more corruption in his town works… and that’s totally unattractive for me - who wants that type of guy? : /

firefox_rvzSC9U0op.png

If you tell him you agree with Harold, he tells you he doesn't "give a shit what you think," because he wants things to be better. That's why he tried to warn the mayor about the impending attack; that's why he tried to bring things up with his superiors again. River's not naive, he's more like.... a cynical optimist, or more accurately a stubborn optimist. He genuinely wants to do good and want's everyone else - especially the police - to do good too. He knows exactly how things work in Night City. He knows "how it rolls" and refuses to just accept reality. To River, things can be good, and things can be better. That's why he's likeable as a character and attractive as a personality.

Top Bottom