River Ward phone bug

+
Hello,

I would like to report this old bug - I don't even understand why it hasn't be corrected !

When we "start" romancing River Ward, or somewhere before the quest "Follow the river", when we phone call River Ward, they are some dialogues lines but if you select anythinh, he will not answer. The only thing he says is "Bye", "Bye, babe"...

I did some research and it seems this bug appears for a lot of people and since... 2020 ?

So please, just correct this bug please.

I already have the feeling that women players are not really favored in Cyberpunk but when you see these kind of stuffs... grrr !

And please, do a romance with Takemura.
I mean... do it. Please.

Thanks,

Sihläryn

Hey, yes please fix River!
In my game he worked fine until phantom liberty. I preordered, but only started to re-play like a week or 2 ago.
All the other characters Kerry, Judy, Panam text me messages, while River won't. I went at his house and he seem bugged, he's merged into the stairs, looks stuck there.
Also Joss's kids look bugged as well, one of them sleeps all the time while the other kid faces the wall, day and night, they won't move. I read somewhere that they actually have a routine.

Hey, yes please fix River!
In my game he worked fine until phantom liberty. I preordered, but only started to re-play like a week or 2 ago.
All the other characters Kerry, Judy, Panam text me messages, while River won't. I went at his house and he seem bugged, he's merged into the stairs, looks stuck there.
Also Joss's kids look bugged as well, one of them sleeps all the time while the other kid faces the wall, day and night, they won't move. I read somewhere that they actually have a routine.
There is a PC mod that adds a routine for the kids. In the original game, they've always been like this, T-pose and staring at the wall.
Post automatically merged:

There is a PC mod that adds a routine for the kids. In the original game, they've always been like this, T-pose and staring at the wall.
And edit: I visited River again and now the kids are outside. Also, the horrible zombie photo that Josie previously sent is replaced by a normal one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom