romance choices and mess up

+
Just wondering, if your trying to romance someone and you make some wrong diolauge choices can you still get the romance?

I ask because im trying to romance panam and i read that during a few missions some choices are rec to pick like in ghost town, you should pick the choice ok were is the hideout, i did not pick that option, another option is to ask her for help in finding helman after you rescure mitch from the AV, i did not pick that option, i did defend her with saul and i did not pick the option saying scoprion and mitch would be ok

can i still romance her or did i mess it up

Just wondering, if your trying to romance someone and you make some wrong diolauge choices can you still get the romance?

I ask because im trying to romance panam and i read that during a few missions some choices are rec to pick like in ghost town, you should pick the choice ok were is the hideout, i did not pick that option, another option is to ask her for help in finding helman after you rescure mitch from the AV, i did not pick that option, i did defend her with saul and i did not pick the option saying scoprion and mitch would be ok

Believe you can still romance her if you didn't go to the hideout. Don't know about Scorpion and Mitch. If you want to romance someone, it's needed to go along with them.

Honestly, (not sure at 100%), I think it's fine :)
Anyway, you can do the next Panam's quest "Riders on The Storm" and you should be fixed (but I'm almost certain that will end nicely for you) ;)

(For me there is only one thing who can totally "break" the romance with her, but it's later and it's "really" obvious. I'm sure you won't do it. So avoid to spoil you to much).

thats what i was thinking but all the guides i have found say i should pick all the right options to get the good ending romance with her, so even making those few diolauge choices i did i should still be able to romance her?

thats what i was thinking but all the guides i have found say i should pick all the right options to get the good ending romance with her, so even making those few diolauge choices i did i should still be able to romance her?
I'm not going to lie to you, I wouldn't swear on my life, but for me, no problem ;)
(And like I said, you should be fixed after completing Panam's next quest)

From what I know :
Cyberpunk 2077 Ghost Town - Kill Or Spare Nash?
As you're driving in Panam's Thorton, she will express that she wants to get revenge on Nash. Here you need to make a decision: accompany Panam to Nash's camp, or convince her to let it go and return to the Aldecaldos camp.

If you refuse, there are no long-lasting consequences, but you will head straight to the motel and the quest will end. However, going to Nash's camp allows you to loot an excellent weapon from him. It's a tough fight against Nash and his allies, but it's well worth it for the weapon, plus the rest of the quest plays out the same way afterwards anyway. We would highly recommend allowing Panam to exact her revenge.

But if you want a romance with Panam, it seem obvious that you have to help her as much as possible and not say "no" when she ask for :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom