Probably already asked 1 billion times but ... ( SPOILER ALERT)

+
Okay, first, thank you for such a great game. Started playing at 1.5 so never had any game breaking problem with it.

I am totally aware that now, you moved on Cyberpunk 2, but still...

Please add a bi guy romanceable character with no big love for Night City, because on my multiple playthroughs, I'd like to have my heterosexual female V to leave Night City with the Aldecaldos AND her crush, and I'd like to be able to have my gay male V to also be able to leave NC with his crush.

Sounds stupid and useless I guess, and romance is not the main V's issue obviously, as he/she/they are probably more inclined to fight to save his/her/their life, but still, one more romance option would be reaaaaally appreciated...

Okay, done for now I guess. I am quiet sure no one will really give an answer to this, but still, I really wanted to express my frustration with this side of the game...

Love you though, no hard feeling here, <3

River's family is inside Night City. Sadly, uprooting them is a lot harder than it sounds.

Same for Kerry.

That is exactly what I am talking about. If V may she be heterosexual or may he be gay, should have the chance to live her/his last 6 months with her/his loved one.

I mean seriously, at that point, even Tiny Mike could be a potential romanceable character. I like the character, he has some kind of background, even a brother, saving his brother Big Pete's stupid *ss could be one thing you have to do for Tiny Mike to become potentially romenceable, and done.

I mean, the guy just stay in Afterlife drinking everyday and night anyway, at least, it will give a little flesh to his character to add him as a potential love interest. If I remember well, yes, he was once married, but the hell, I think the woman is dead or something anyway. LOL

Top Bottom