Romance Story - Great feeling..

+
So I've played this game for about 100+ hours... I love the game, the story, the feelings I get.. And I can see in the other threads that im not the only one..
I had to make an account to write this, in the hopes that the developer will take notice and hopefully add some extra.

I didn't know that a game could get such emotional, and hit you that hard.. The voiceactress did a crazy good job, so did the artist who made Judy.

I played as a male V, and the questline with Judy was awesome.. Every quest that you did with her, really got you closere to her, and you could really feel the connection. I really loved that, and to get that from a game, im speechless and I wanted more.. In the start, I felt like her brother/friend cause I wanted to save and protect her, wanted only good things happening to her. But as you progressed I felt a more intimate connection with her, just to notice the sad fact that you couldn't get the whole experience as a male. The intimate part, was a bummer, and I get that she was lesbian.. Im fine with that, just sad to find out.

My prayer to the developers is that if you can make more of those close connections with other NPC's.. The one with Panam doesn't feel the same, it's more spontaneous and straight on, and that's fine.. But the emotions you got for Judy, was great, cause it felt more real - crazy that you can get that from a game.

When the romance part with Judy was over, and all that you've been building up, and didnt get a justified ending, well it's made it kind of bummer to continue playing the game, cause of those emotions..

That's my 2 cents, I hope it reaches the right people.

Icinix

Forum veteran
Spot on.

The way the relationship between my V and Judy developed was so organic, it was just excellent. It still felt a bit rushed (like most things in the game) but still so amazingly good. Which just gives me so much hope for future content and DLC.

It's interesting the big brother / friend / protector angle, I've been trying to word it myself to people.

Judy is this artist who wants to bring beauty into the world. A world that is just dark and horrible. So yeah - the protective instincts kicked in hard and gelled perfectly with my first blind playthrough of my V character trying to make the world better however they could.

Top Bottom