Second person perspective is a thing?! (AND COULD BE A THING for CB2077?!!!)

+

Do you think Second Person Perspective should be a thing... and should CB2077? (Say

• Total voters
Soo..

let me get this right , this second person perspective is about : hacking into peoples cyber and see trough their eyes ? and then what ? take controle ? and you return to your body ?

The only issue I see with this..is alot of peoples gonna get dizzy once they get back in their body lol .

another thing that can be done for this 'second person perspective' is to use that spider bot to be your other set of eyes . It can pretty much hang in the ceiling . so why not ?

Yes, you got everything right but one thing Revan seeing through these other peoples eyes and taking control on to different levels. I think seeing through other people eyes, could be an early game ability you get that can, later on, upgrade to full on body control of another person. That person would have to be mostly cyber tech of course.
Post automatically merged:

I know a few games that have this feature. I think it would be useful for hacking and what not.

That being said, I don't know if CDPR are going to follow through. Considering the giant debate over FPP vs TPP, I don't think they want another debate like that.
You would be 1000% right if they haven't already done it, my friend, you see in the demo they presented to us a thing called the spider-bot and the ai (technically speaking) was using SPP to control it. So if they let us use then spider-bot then we have all the stuff need to have SPP of Human NPC and will already have SPP for the spider bot. All they will need to do then is just slap on the Spider-bot mechanics on to the Human NPC's tighten it up and split it into to things an ability and an upgrade. And there you go Cyberpunk 2077 Fpp and Spp (Technical the same thing but, it works as a great tactical option and more unique gameplay) So I think it could work fine without the need for debate. What about you?
Post automatically merged:

I don't get it - do you want the WHOLE game to be playable through the eyes of others? That's just. Weird.

There will probably be sections where you can for example control the spiderbot and see yourself through its eyes, but your character won't be able to do anything in those scenes as they're busy controlling the bot.

No, the whole game would not be in SPP because that SPP would be an ABILITY and as such could be upgraded to do things with it but, to answer simply no it would not be meant for full-time usage. At least that's the way it should be implemented into the game if CD Projekt Red were to be like oh ya this is a great idea that we already have kinda sorta have in the works lets do that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom