Side quest replay

+
Soooooooooo,

I have played through this game for maybe 4 times already and there is one side quest in the game (pyramid song) which is my favorite mission with my favorite character in the game (Judy Alvarez). i was wondering wether it would be a good idea if you could just replay side quest. I know it wouldn't be possible with some missions since they are choice based. But what if you could just replay mission that don't really have choices. Would love to replay this mission over and over without having to restart the entire game. I would love to know what you guys think

Greetings
Mr ballista

They could do this pretty much through braindances so that V can relive moments of each mission they went through, if they ever wanted to implement it to keep it immersive. But I don't think it is really necessary to be honest, considering there are manual saves available.

I personally keep an archive of save files for memorable or important story moments, including Pyramid Song. So whenever I wish to replay a certain segment of the story I just copy-paste the save to the game's save directory.

So if you're on PC you can do this as well and even rename the save folders so that you know specifically what it is. If on console, I think you still have 20 manual saves available so you could leave one save at the bottom for Judy.

As @Crimsomrider said, maybe with a BD (or using the BD she made of the dive).
Because except if you romanced Judy, she leave the city for good after the quest... So be able to replay the quest "normally" make no sense.
That's a also my favorite quest (ever), I'm on console and I always kept a save created just before starting this quest when she hums the song on the car (that's the only save that I will never delete^^).

Top Bottom