Skills that only affect blades question

+
Hey all

So do knives count as blades? I'm a knife player and I'm not sure if these skill trees that affect playing for knife users.

I see in the Cool tree, they have perks that are for throwable weapons.. If I add points in those will it affect my using and slashing with knives? Since knives are actualy throwable but I just wont be throwing them.

I wish they were more clear with this. I'm trying to make a build around stabing / slashing with knives like my old build.

Im not really feeling this new skill tree. Maybe its just me.

1695432683049.png

No kitanas and blades both have a different symbol and name. Though they belong to the same category of melee weapons.
You have to look at the symbols to know what skill will affect what weapon.
Hope that helps.
It's a pretty good skill systeml, but CDPR f**** up by not giving enough perk points and adding an unnecessary amount of attribute points

View attachment 11362696

No kitanas and blades both have a different symbol and name. Though they belong to the same category of melee weapons.
You have to look at the symbols to know what skill will affect what weapon.
Hope that helps.
It's a pretty good skill systeml, but CDPR f**** up by not giving enough perk points and adding an unnecessary amount of attribute points
The new skill trees dont have the symbols.

Is the game the same as the build planer? Im using the build planner. Haven't checked the game yet. WIll do that later today.

I think Knives/Tanto/Tomahawk now fall under throwable weapons not blades. So, it's the skills in the Cool tree thar affect them Katana/Machete/chainsaw fall under blades in the reflex tree. Mantis Blades are affected by Blade skills in the reflex tree.

At least I think that's the new breakdown, please anyone feel free to correct me if I missed something, I'm still learning the new systems.

Yeah I'm sure Blades = katana , mantis
Throwable = knives

I like to use knives so im focusing on the cool tree. Im still trying to figure out if I should go body for more survivability or do the technical tree to get the netfunner perk so i can use more cyberware for survivability.

Yeah I'm sure Blades = katana , mantis
Throwable = knives

I like to use knives so im focusing on the cool tree. Im still trying to figure out if I should go body for more survivability or do the technical tree to get the netfunner perk so i can use more cyberware for survivability.
i love knives , atm i use a build body / tech they've cool proc for survivability , specially those when you get ennemy at close range

Is there any other way to increase our cyberware capacity besides the edge runner perk?

Is there any other way to increase our cyberware capacity besides the edge runner perk?
There are capacity shards you can find that increase it, but I think going with a tech build is the best way, the only way yo unlock that “red” segment is with edge runner

so far I haven't seen any other way. I ended up having to dump a lot of points into technical/Edgerunner to use Cyberware that I previously could use as a Netrunner. Just gotta adjust I suppose

Top Bottom