So what level should I be for Nocturne OP55N1

+
I've heard that the point of no return mission, Nocturne OP55N1 , comes up fast. But holy crap, I did not expect it so soon. Anyway, I just pinged level 33. It feels really early to get this mission if the current level cap is 50. I still have a lot of side missions and gigs to complete, but should you be near level cap to attempt this, or could you feasibly do in your 30s?

I did it at level 23 on my first play-through without issue - if anything the higher level you are (more perks ect...) the easier it is. At 23 my points were a complete mess and the mission and ending where fairly easy. My second play though I was level 50 and solid perk-build; even on very hard, it was too easy... not easy, easy, but very easy... as my characters damage and tool-kits way out scaled the enemies.

Example: (this shouldn't be too much of a spoiler) but the big bad guy dropped in about 5 minutes my first time (level 23), but dropped in under 5 seconds at level 50.

if the game is set on easy, I'd imagine there still wouldn't be an issue completing it even sub-level-20.

Last edited:
Yup, what they said!

My first playthrough I was lvl 22 on easy and it was a challenge...I didn't know WHAT I was doing, I was my own worst enemy and it was great!!!

Second through, I was MAXED out 50 with my proverbial shit together and on very hard I was abusing the bads...it was fun but more in the bully-the-bad-guys way.

Only time i'd "worry" about my lvl going into it is if i was going to be doing the secret ending, and then it be more about my build, weapons etc, other than that there all fairly easy tbh.

When you have a pretty strong weapon that suits your style well. You need to have done Queen of the Highway to get the nomad ending and Chippin' In to get the secret ending("The guy that saved my life"). Presumably you could finish the game and get a few endings knocked out and then do those chains to open up the others since you reset to the point of no return with an item once you finish each ending.

You are slow.
To play with the iconic weapon, I know there is many player finish it at 20s

You are slow.
To play with the iconic weapon, I know there is many player finish it at 20s

I'm not slow, I purposefully parked my progress before the last Takemura mission and focused on gigs, side quests, and romancing Judy. Why would I want to rush to the end?

I'm not slow, I purposefully parked my progress before the last Takemura mission and focused on gigs, side quests, and romancing Judy. Why would I want to rush to the end?
I'm not say you should rush.
I'm say it can be done even much more earlier.
And there is some player would finish the devil ending at low level to get the iconic weapon of Adam.

Top Bottom