Some text messages missing "stills" - potential missing feature/bug

+
Text messages in this game have been a great tool for immersion, world building and character connection, but it seems there are some parts that have mention of an image being sent in the text but they don't actually appear.

For most of the Gig and Vehicle purchase messages images seem to load fine but it is only a small amount of side quest characters that have images missing leading me to suspect it may of just been a forgotten feature for some of these messages.

For example after the River Ward quest line (SPOILERS), Jose Kutcher the parent of the kid you save, mentions in a text that she sent you a photo of the kid to detailing how he's doing but, there is no photo.
1609417058073.png

Another example of this is during some entertaining text messages with Judy (also after her quest line - and after romancing) V asks for pics but, no stills appear however funny or lewd they are hinted to be leaving the mind to run wild with possibilities.

1609417264013.png

I would not be surprised if this went under the radar during development since it is a very minor detail to keep track of, but if in the case it is a bug I would love to see it fixed, none the less not a major issue.

Top Bottom