SOUND PROBLEMS after 1.6 Patch

+
after act.1 there are massive sound problems, no matter if series x/s.... at some point i don't hear any more NPCs, only my voice and the environment has disappeared by half of the sounds. i've had this since patch 1.6, before that I had no problems.

If you didn't try, maybe a good idea to clear the cache :
I also play on Series X, and no* sound issues for me in 100+ hrs in 1.6 (*almost, there are some, but almost everyone on every platforms experiment the same^^).

I had it on the series S and now bought it brand new on the series X.... if I quit the game completely and start it again it works for a while and then the sound bug comes back where the npc's talk but me don't hear anything....even deleting the cache doesn't help, I also have a new headset, so it's not because of that....I don't know what to do next :(

I had it on the series S and now bought it brand new on the series X.... if I quit the game completely and start it again it works for a while and then the sound bug comes back where the npc's talk but me don't hear anything....even deleting the cache doesn't help, I also have a new headset, so it's not because of that....I don't know what to do next :(
Did you try without headset ?
Because I never encounter sound issue in 1.6 during more than 100hrs, but I never played with headset once.
Anyway, on console, there is no much that you can do, so I suggest to send a ticket to the support for help ("Contact Us" button).

thanks for the help, ticket submitted...
I only play with a headset and there is always a "cracking" noise in the game and then the bug that I don't hear any npc's.
Everything is new, including the controller and as I said, I didn't have it before patch 1.6.

thanks for the help, ticket submitted...
I only play with a headset and there is always a "cracking" noise in the game and then the bug that I don't hear any npc's.
Everything is new, including the controller and as I said, I didn't have it before patch 1.6.
About cracking noise, I encountered it in 1.5+. But I also encountered it with other games (KCD and ME-LE if I remember), so I changed the sound output in the Xbox settings in case. I don't remember on which one it was set by default and if it really solved the issue, but since I switched to Dolby Digital, no more cracking sound in any game.
And you selected the "headset" settings in the game settings ? If yes, maybe worth to try another settings (like home cinema, just to see if it's the same).

the standard settings in particular are recommended for non-hearing npcs...lol...i also bought dolby-atmos and the original xbox series headset...still no success...

Now I have completely deleted the cloud, so that all the settings and characters I had :( started over and it's working so far......for now.

It can't be that I'm the only one with the problem, I always read that people on the pc have exactly the same problems,,,,now on the xbox?!"

Dear CDPR team, please patch the sound bug on the xbox, now I've tested it on 4 different xboxes (2x Series X, 2x Series S) and each has the sound bug! Exactly the same thing that PC players are complaining about is also on the Xbox since patch 1.6, no matter what settings or hardware you change/use, it's there "!

At the moment it is unplayable for me because half of the sound disappears at some point and you have to constantly delete the cache so that it can be played for 5 minutes. is back!(n)

Top Bottom