Problems with music and ambient sound effects

+
Is this going to be addressed? Since the release of the Next-Gen version and the following updates, first I had problems with music on my PS5, and now it's even worse on Switch. Music is there like 50% of the time, and ambient sound effects are just completely absent. I checked the game files - no damaged ones. Reinstalled the game - same thing. Every other game works with no problem, so I know that the issue is not with my console or the memory card. I know that it is not the end of the world, but this game has always had one of the most impressive atmospheres I've experienced, and here it is just completely ruined.

Is this going to be addressed? Since the release of the Next-Gen version and the following updates, first I had problems with music on my PS5, and now it's even worse on Switch. Music is there like 50% of the time, and ambient sound effects are just completely absent. I checked the game files - no damaged ones. Reinstalled the game - same thing. Every other game works with no problem, so I know that the issue is not with my console or the memory card. I know that it is not the end of the world, but this game has always had one of the most impressive atmospheres I've experienced, and here it is just completely ruined.
Looking back since the next gen update months ago, audio issue already exist on all platform (PC included), due cdpr changing some audio properties in the game. The hotfix for other platforms was to change the audio setting on your device like disable audio enhancement or spatial/surround sounds, but the problem with the switch is there is very limited option you can do, let alone removing updates.

I can't believe they didn't expect sound issue to be apparent before deciding to release next gen update on the switch after all what happened with Xbox, PS5 and PC. Audio issue is one of the weirdest bug you could encounter in any games, even for triple A standard. Almost if they didn't bother to check the game for just 5 minutes before releasing an update.

I hope they fix this problem on switch. For me it's breaking the immersion of the game. Waiting for the update to play this again.

Btw I'm playing on switch

Hey devs, can you patch the Nintendo switch version of Witcher, I just bought the game and noticed very quickly that there’s no ambient sound or weather sound in the new update. Please patch this up. I really want to play this on the go.

Top Bottom