[Spoiler] What if the Script was flipped?

+
Act I plays out as normal, V gets the chip integrated into their brain as normal...

How would the game feel if things were flipped from that point forward when it came to V and Johnny? Johnny becomes instantly the dominate persona waking up in the landfill trying to figure out what happened and how NC has changed... and "V" as we knew him/her was the hallucination within the world trying to show Johnny how the world was, or wasn't, changed from the bomb explosion.

With the endings being V taking back control and living out their lives but touched by the "johnny experience"; or V relinquishing control so that Johnny can live out Six months in V's body and V being the one who's uploaded... ect... ect... ect... Currently if Johnny takes control permanently of V's body, he can live out the remanding of that bodies life normally; so this would be flipped as well given the above.

This opens up the story to both happy and sad endings.

I know the story was are being told in the current game; I thought it would also be interesting it things were flipped around a little; and that V was fighting (and winning) their body back from being taken over already. Just kind of flipping things around a little.. hum...

nice one flip the script what's from Cobra Kai Johnny lol saying to Eli about is lip, if you don't want anyone taking the piss out of your lip you better flip the script so he comes back to dojo looking badass with a mohawk and hawk tattoo but yeah i understand what you mean cool anyway

Top Bottom