Spoilers Timed Quests

+
I haven't found a list of any side jobs/gigs that are timed and would like some feedback.
There are some time sensitive quests in this game the ones i know of are
1. Happy Together -as if you wait too long Barry will kill himself and the quest will fail.
2. Riders of the Storm - If you don't meet with Panam in 24-hours the quest will fail? Need more info
3. I'll Fly Away - If u take too long getting to the funeral, they will have it without you and Mitch will be mad.
That's all I got for now

Is, "I'll Fly Away" a Nomad quest? I didn't get that one, but I also don't remembering Mitch ever being mad at me. But I'm Street Kid.
As far as Riders of the Storm, I had a lot of quests where someone told me to meet them somewhere, and I just do it days later when I decide to pick up that quest again. So I can't say for sure you can do that whenever, but its likely not timed,
I know Kerry says to meet him at the docks at 7, and I didn't go for days and it was fine.
All in all, a good question to ask. I'm about to start my second play through and will keep an eye out. Messed up so many things on my first play... (Really wish you could could re spend your stats not just perks...)

Top Bottom