Stash Gone

+
Platform: XBox One X
I loaded up today and noticed that my stash was empty. I got the latest patch when I launched the game. I dropped by my apartment to do some upgrading and deposit some weapons and found that all the stuff in my stash was missing. I went back a save from several days ago (stepping through several saves to find it) and found it all there, but, at some point, my stash got cleared out. Going back to the old save would be a loss of a couple levels and mean having to do Pyramid Song again. And I REALLY don't want to do that mission again. I also don't want to have to go dig up all the iconic clothing pieces I just finished finding.

Given that I'm missing them in saves from before the patch, it's unlikely that that is what caused them to disappear. Most of the stuff, I don't so much care about... But And now the only way I'll get to do that is go back and have to redo a bunch of missions. Anyone else have similar experiences?

Everything in my apartment Stash was gone, except V's clothes which also upgraded.

I "lost" many Iconic and Legendary items.

Perhaps related, I cannot store anything in *any* vehicle Stash.

I can "open" the Stash on the quest-related Nomad bike (trying to avoid spoilers here) but cannot seem to open the Stash *at all* on the rewarded bike from the Main Quest.
I can open the Stash on most cars but cannot put anything in.

FWIW, I _only_ have "quest reward" bikes and cars.
Level 37, 50 Street Cred, Xbox One Series X
Patch 1.0.5 did not "recover" anything or fix any of these issues.
I started with 1.0.2 > 1.0.4 > 1.0.5

Not the end of the world..
I still bought it for Xbox AND PS4 and I am enjoying the game a great deal.

Top Bottom