NUS Infiltrator Jacket - Not showing in V's stash

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got the NUS Infiltrator Jacket from the Twitch event, it was the last piece to complete the set.
It is claimed, account is linked, and it's showing in the game welcome screen as seen here
Screenshot 2023-10-14 122802.png

But when I go to V's apartment and open V's stash, it's not there.
I did not have problem with the previous 3 pieces of the NUS helmet, pants, boots.
I tried reloading the game several times already.
I'm in V's very first apartment in the mega-building.

Did you reload a save? Or did you mean restart the game? I had to restart the game for the drop to appear.

Edit: In case you already did restart your game, maybe try verifying the files and restarting the launcher?

Editedit: Did you check your inventory too or just stash?

Did you reload a save? Or did you mean restart the game? I had to restart the game for the drop to appear.

Edit: In case you already did restart your game, maybe try verifying the files and restarting the launcher?

Editedit: Did you check your inventory too or just stash?
yes I did check, I even tried checking other saves.

That being said, if I create a new character from Zero, as in a new game, then yes it shows up, but it won't show up in my current game, which kind of sucks.
Post automatically merged:

Solution found https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/177gwll

Last edited:
I cannot effing believe they would lock unique items behind "twitch drops" whatever the fck that is. Come on CDPR. I am constantly baffled by the decisions this company makes.

The only thing "locked" about these items is the dates these drops are active. Anyone can watch the streams and get them whether you have the game or not (which will be rewarded to you once you get the games). CD as well as many other game companies offer stream exclusive in-game items whether it's twitch, youtube, etc. to draw more people to the games, especially around new releases. I honestly don't see what the problem is. It's no different than games offering new skins for purchase for a limited time.

The only thing "locked" about these items is the dates these drops are active. Anyone can watch the streams and get them whether you have the game or not (which will be rewarded to you once you get the games). CD as well as many other game companies offer stream exclusive in-game items whether it's twitch, youtube, etc. to draw more people to the games, especially around new releases. I honestly don't see what the problem is. It's no different than games offering new skins for purchase for a limited time.
Really you don't see the problem with me having to watch some non sense i have no interest in in order to obtain something i should have got for the 40$ i paid? something that i cannot otherwise obtain? I don't use twitch i don't want to use twitch So instead i miss out on content. If you can't see why having to go to a differernt media source to get items for a game makes no sense. I don't care if other compaines do it. Some companies dump toxic chemicals in the ocean is that just ok because other companies do it?

Really you don't see the problem with me having to watch some non sense i have no interest in in order to obtain something i should have got for the 40$ i paid? something that i cannot otherwise obtain? I don't use twitch i don't want to use twitch So instead i miss out on content. If you can't see why having to go to a differernt media source to get items for a game makes no sense. I don't care if other compaines do it. Some companies dump toxic chemicals in the ocean is that just ok because other companies do it?
you do have a point, a very valid one.

I've never understood streaming, if i like a game, i play the game, not watch someone else play it, unless it's a competition and those people are amazingly good, but watch some random that most often than not is just bad at the game and in acting, their reactions are fake just for the views/clics/likes/donations.......?¿? nonsense indeed [...].

Puting rewards behind streaming is quite cringy, i guess companies do it to have a feeedback loop with said streamers, they give the streamers a way to get more viewers so their game gets more popular in return, but what they fail to realise is that people come for the reward, leave it playing in the background, or in my case, overnight, in the laptop, with the lid closed to save energy (monitor turns off), and 180p resolution to save energy on the bandwidth and less ram/cpu consumption, less energy consumed, next morning turn the thing off and don't look that crap for a minute...

People that like to watch streamers do so without the need of a reward, people that don't like streaming just play the stream for the reward, they don't actually watch it and absolutely wont get hooked up watching streams from it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't. It's not like they've locked this stuff behind a platform exclusive like game companies have done many times. Consoles would get collector's editions with character figurines and books, Xbox / Playstation would give exclusive skins and PC players would be out of luck. Drops give everyone an opportunity to get FREE items for giving some random streamer clicks and views for a couple hours promoting their games. And yes, the streams can be run in the background on a laptop / phone / tablet. And may not want to watch someone else play. But there's plenty of people who do enjoy watching streams as well. :shrug:

OP: I had this problem before. I just re-linked my twitch to my CD rewards page and relaunched my game and it was there in my stash.

Since the original problem got solved and this thread mostly went off topic after that, closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom