Stealth mechanic + Super agressive NPCs

+
Deus Ex: Human Revolution came out almost 10 years ago and is one of the most enjoyable stealth game I have played, but I can't say the same about Cyberpunk 2077. I personally disliked the stealth mechanic in Cyberpunk: you need to grab an enemy NPC first with action button, then the options of killing or knocking out appears. Why can't it be like Deus Ex, where those options appears automatically when you stand behind the enemy? It would make the gameplay faster and fun to play for those who want the stealth approach. Dishonored excels at this, you can even grab the body after knocking out instead of having to crouch and grab it.

image_2020-12-12_145954.png

Also, NPCs with guns are very aggressive. For example, I was watching those holographic crime scenes at street and suddenly one of the cops T-posed and 2 seconds later starts shooting at me, no warning, no way talking it out, just guns blazing for no reason (inb4 NA cops). Police and gangs becomes super aggressive if you stare at them for too long, or just by staying near them, sometimes enemies can spot you miles away and starts firing without you even noticing what is happening. It is really hard to play the game without killing anyone.

I've had similar issues with the cops I go to deal with someone that is wanted only for the coops too show up and starting shooting me its annoying its like "I'll help the cops" only for them to be like "thanks, now die"

Top Bottom