Please fix the stealth

+
Grab some cyberware with +stealth damage. I'm single shotting everything in sight with a Nue silenced pistol, unless they're yellow skulls.
HMM I must've missed out on those cyberware specs
Tunnel vision for mechatronic core and whatever helped me reduce the 69 RAM required to renotely open a door, anyways thanks mate!

Can confirm. as long as I keep a nue pistol relatively up to date. (If I start getting blue weapons, I should probably pick up a Blue Nue or I wont be able to oneshot people soon) And keep in mind this is a naked oneshot headshot. No setting up with cyberware damage amps or anything. I can get even higher than that if I do a bunch of set up. This is on Very Hard also.

Ok, so enlighten me. How come my maxed out chingona dorada, purple silencer max level V with everything out on cool, gunslinger and netrunner still only does 80% dmg from headshots on a regular joe tyger claw?🫠
Also if you could be more specific on build/weapon and their values so I can di a quick side by side to try and figre out what the hell is going on with stealth it'd be appreciated.

you need a gun that does more single shot damage, better headshot damage multiplier, the +50% crit damage is just icing. I'm not sure the chingona is a good pick for a stealth build.. (the pistol I am comparing it with is a lower tier than the chingona)

1696740603579.png

you need a gun that does more single shot damage, better headshot damage multiplier, the +50% crit damage is just icing. I'm not sure the chingona is a good pick for a stealth build.. (the pistol I am comparing it with is a lower tier than the chingona)

View attachment 11368414
Yeah, you're right. I know it isn't the best gun in the game or pistol for all intents and purposes or even catered to stealth in mind, but I just love the weapon design and sentimental value it brings with it WAAAY too much to change it for the statistically better suited options. So yeah It might've been an unfair and biased comparison of my experience with stealth post update, since I am clearly not using the right tool for the job.
Oh well life's a beach in pacifica and I'm just gonna have to deal with it, in great style though.🏖🔫🔫

Oh well life's a beach in pacifica and I'm just gonna have to deal with it, in great style though.🏖🔫🔫
Much to my regret I meant to pick up the pistols after attending the alfrenda but forgot until I saw your post

During the PL quest line, there's some top notch iconic pistols and rifles that you will come across ideal for sniping. Anyway, keep getting those headshots choom

Top Bottom