storage not linked

+
according to the offical Youtube posts there was a section where it made a big thing about your car's storage being linked to your appartments storage so that what was put in one is accessable in all. is it just me or has that been removed/disabled? all the owned vehicles seem to be linked but it does not link to your appartment storage so that all the named items i have stored there cannot be accessed unless i travel all the way there to collect them (upgrading on the fly is not a option). is this another issue that was "Fixed" for stability or was it going to be added in the so far missing day one patch?

I can confirm that storages are not linked even though the tutorial itself tells you that you "can access it from anywhere".

Word to the wise, don't use any storage other than the one in V's apartment. There will be a point in the story where you will find a storage in a different location that eventually moves and you lose anything placed in that storage (trying to avoid anything that might be spoiler territory).

So yeah. It's kinda immersive, but so inconvenient.

Top Bottom