Strange Resolution bug

+
So I've got a weird one, weird to me anyway.

I picked up Cyberpunk on EGS a few days ago. And I have to say, unless my standards are terribly low or CDPR has fixed a TON of stuff, my experience has been good. I've bumped up against some stuff that makes me wonder why they left it out like monowire garroting or Active Camo and certain clothing options. But I'm not seeing the "shitstorm" the Games Media(*blech*) and streamers were bitching about. I am thoroughly engaged by the world, the combat, the story and the characters(Ev...WHY!?!?!? :sad:)

Anyway, my rig is a custom job running a Ryzen 5 1600 "AF", essentially a 2600, 16gb of XPG Spectrix DDR4 3000, and an RX 570 with 8 GB of DDR5 VRAM.

So what happens is if I run it at 1080 on medium setting with Dynamic Fidelity turned on and set to 85%, I get between 30 and 45 fps depending on scene complexity. However, if I lower the resolution at all without turning off Dynamic Fidelity, the framerate bottoms out to 1 and stays there.

It's not really a problem, I'm perfectly happy with my experience, it's just weird is all.

Top Bottom