Streaming mode

+
Streaming mode

Hi, It would be great if there would be some way to stream game and not letting anyone know what cards you have(especially opponent you're playing :))

It will not work when gwen will be e-sport

When Gwent will be e-sport than it wont matter anyway, since players will be at the stage so i dont think that they gonna be able to run your stream at second monitor..

Just put an overlay at the bottom of your screen so your viewers wont be able to see your hand. But you would need to put overlay at the right side of the screen also, where you can see preview of your cards.

Gwent is might be more susceptible to stream-sniping, since the cards in your hand don't change as much as other card games. Even setting a delay, it's possible someone could get some information about what you haven't played. It will still combat it, though.

I'm not too worried about this though, because if you have stream snipers, you probably have a strong following, and I'd take that if it meant I had to play against a few cheaters here and there :)

Gwent is might be more susceptible to stream-sniping, since the cards in your hand don't change as much as other card games. Even setting a delay, it's possible someone could get some information about what you haven't played. It will still combat it, though.

I'm not too worried about this though, because if you have stream snipers, you probably have a strong following, and I'd take that if it meant I had to play against a few cheaters here and there

Yeh that basicly a price of streaming any online game.

Top Bottom