Streetkid (male) Vee - early-game save-file

+
Want a quick start without the grind?

1624830673552.png

Well, this is your chance!! I have grinded this game (unmodded!) over the past few weeks. All the weapons are Legendary versions with maximum number of slots for each, same with clothing/armor, and I did the service to add the best mod in each slot for the clothes (Epic Armadillos), so you'll have quite the protection from now on.

I gained enough eddies to get materials, yes, but with a starter-pack of €$900K you'll have a head-start this early in the story! So, I saved you a bunch of time by sharing it with you, the gamer.

Download, extract the files into a folder, start the game, and choose the new and upgraded beginning.

Your stats are; Level 43, Street Cred 50, Armor 3861, Health 480, Stamina 122

So, wake up in your appartment, get to the elevator and go down to the garage where the Hella (car) waits for the next ride of adventure. The next mission is "The Pick-up" were you'll meet Jackie to get the Flathead-bot from the Maelstrom gang!! If you want to, you can also choose to contact Meredith Stout from MiliTech. Or not. Up to you.

If you want to see the 'pedigree' of this Streetkid, watch the videos (main quests and sidequests), were you can see exactly how I did the missions, dialogues etc.

And don't forget - have fun.

Credits:

Without CD Projekt Red, I wouldn't have the time of my life playing Cyberpunk 2077. On my Steam-profile, I've logged over 1150 hours played, with 4 complete play-throughs (with all endings for all 4), and this upload is my 5'th play-through.

Streetkid male save-file early-game at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Edit. Update, I grinded a bit more (money, materials, more Legendary Cyberware), and uploaded the updated files on Nexus, version 1.1. I am now done as there is only one Legendary cyberware (at Viktor) for smart-guns, all other Legendaries in Watson are now Vee's. Read the details at the mod-page for more information. I also replaced some images to reflect this update.

Last edited:
Top Bottom