Stuck in "I've Seen That Face Before"

+
Hello, Bug mission on Cyberpunk 2077 : I've seen that face before
I've had a bug for a month on the mission "I've seen that face before" on the Phantom Liberty expansion, when you have to drive the car while being in the trunk to get it to the point. I've been waiting for a month for a potential patch and nothing helps, still the same problem, i'm so disappointed, i want to finish the extension and i can't... I don't have any solution on that...

Post moved!

A few additional things:

0.) What system and platform are you on? PC / Xbox / Playstation? If PC, is it GOG / Steam / Epic / etc.?

1.) If on PC, are you using any mods, or have you ever used any in the past?

2.) What is the issue you're seeing? You've identified that something is not working, but we have no idea what. Are you stuck in the trunk? Is it crashing? Is the car simply never arriving at the destination, like an endless loop? What, exactly, isn't happening?

0.) I'm on PC, my version is on Steam

1.) I don't use any mods

2) With this mission I have to go drive to the meeting point, the garage door is supposed to open but it doesn't open and the mission fails once the passengers discover me, this is a situation that repeats itself over and over again. every time I redo the mission and I haven't found any solutions.

That seems pretty straightforward. First thing to try is always reloading to a point before that quest first appears in V's journal and try plaything through again. (Weird things can occasionally get borked with quests.) If you've already done that, or if even that won't fix it, then go ahead and send the issue in here:

Be sure you've tried all of the steps indicated on that page as well before sending in a ticket. Including the description you give above should be enough.

And just double-checking: you've never used mods in the past, either, correct? Even on prior installations of the game?

That seems pretty straightforward. First thing to try is always reloading to a point before that quest first appears in V's journal and try plaything through again. (Weird things can occasionally get borked with quests.) If you've already done that, or if even that won't fix it, then go ahead and send the issue in here:

Be sure you've tried all of the steps indicated on that page as well before sending in a ticket. Including the description you give above should be enough.

And just double-checking: you've never used mods in the past, either, correct? Even on prior installations of the game?
Thank you so much for your help, actually, I took an old save just before the mission in question and it just worked (I hadn't thought of that haha!)

Once again, thank you for your help SigilFey! I appreciate and i can continue the extension Phantom Liberty! :love:

Thank you so much for your help, actually, I took an old save just before the mission in question and it just worked (I hadn't thought of that haha!)

Once again, thank you for your help SigilFey! I appreciate and i can continue the extension Phantom Liberty! :love:
Cool! Glad it worked! (Because, believe me, that doesn't always work.)

But it seems it was just a weirdness in your case. All to the good. Enjoy NC!

Top Bottom