[Suggestion] Faction Leaders in the Shop

+
[Suggestion] Faction Leaders in the Shop

So, the idea is pretty simple: remove the leaders from the kegs, and put them in the Shop instead, purchasable for money, and, maybe, ore.
Here's my reasoning:

- If the Leaders for a Faction are of similar power, but tailored to different deck archetypes, making them buyable doesn't create a pay-to-win situation, which is, in my opinion, extremely important
- It's an additional cash revenue for CDPR
- Since acquiring them will be easier (less prone to chance or extensive grinding), it will lead to a more diversified metagame

I agree that they should either be made purchaseable or maybe available for free on certain level-ups. More leaders means more options to experiment, more variety when playing and a higher chance to find bugs and/or broken combos. There are some leaders I haven't seen once in 39 levels so far.

FreezingSun;n6917700 said:
I agree that they should either be made purchaseable or maybe available for free on certain level-ups. More leaders means more options to experiment, more variety when playing and a higher chance to find bugs and/or broken combos. There are some leaders I haven't seen once in 39 levels so far.

Making them unlockable at certain level thresholds is a great idea too, as it creates additional goals for players.

Flintberg
They are a special way to get 600 free scraps for your very first deck starring one chosen faction. I actually liked this idea.

yenni;n6918310 said:
Flintberg
They are a special way to get 600 free scraps for your very first deck starring one chosen faction. I actually liked this idea.

If you know what you're doing, sure. But since it's impossible to play a faction without a leader, it is a potential NPE for people who mill them before understanding how the game works.

Top Bottom