[Suggestion] Stat buff for sleeping

+
A bit like how it works in Fallout/Skyrim - returning to V's apartment and sleeping could offer a temporary 'refreshed' perk; non-stackable but lasts for, say, 12hrs?

At the end of my last playthrough, I found myself naturally returning to V's apartment as a break from the onslaught of missions I'd just taken on, only to realise there was literally no point to me doing this :') But I appreciated the opportunity to just walk a stretch of the city to the building, taking in the sights and sounds as I travelled back to the apartment (for a moment it felt like I was playing Blade Runner the game). Doing this out of choice just felt weird, but also strangely great at the time in terms of the immersive experience it provided. I even unequipped my gear and used the shower before using the bed at around 11pm, just to see what would happen. it was disappointing and off-putting to see it had no effect, so I figured if there were some sort of incentive to do this, it would definitely add to the immersion the game tries to offer.

Or maybe this is all a bit daft and I should enjoy the game as it was designed. :') Wondering if anyone had any similar thoughts?

Last edited:
External wetness has been cured in 2077. Noticed this when I climbed into/out of an ice bath fully clothed. Dont worry, you always dry.

I completely agree. I beat the game without returning to the apartment or sleeping (other than times forced by the storyline).

Perhaps remove the "pass time" mechanic from the start menu and use the bed at home to pass time instead

Top Bottom