Suspected Organized Crime Activity bug

+
A Suspected Organized Crime Activity mission in Northside Watson, near the Pershing ST fast travel, denoted by a skull on the map, isn't giving up the goods to finish the mission. I opened the box but the mission symbol is still on the map after moving away from the area and there seems to be nothing to find to finish the mission. It's preventing me from getting the "It's Elementary" Trophy.

I scoured the area pretty good, but will go back over it again for awhile.
Post automatically merged:

I went back to the mission site after a few days game time had elapsed and was able to finish the mission. The mission moved from below ground to above ground and had been reset.

Last edited:
I am having the same bug at this place, I went here early in the game and killed everyone, looted everything but it would not complete. As it was my first SOCA I figured I did something wrong so I left the area to come back later. Now came back when achievement hunting and still I can't finish this mission.

The mission-symbol is on a box that I have already opened before, no enemies left and nothing has respawned or moved.
SOCA near Pershing ST.png
SOCA near Pershing ST 2.png

EDIT:
Okay minutes after posting this, I leave the area, find two guys clipping throuch each other and floating in the air over the street (outside of the hostile area), I shoot them down and then the map-marker updates to another area on the rooftop where I found the mission-container. and finished the mission.

Last edited:
MiztorWool1 - I had an issue with the same one. Before I could hear an enemy somewhere but couldn't find them. I reloaded, went to it from the other side. I didn't use grenades because I've had those glitch enemies. I read your post and looked for floating enemies but couldn't find any.

The second time I found an enemy on the catwalk and with that I was able to finish it. So I don't know if there was a glitched enemy or if maybe I missed someone the first time.

I'm still looking around for where the bugged spawned enemy might be but without success so far...

EDIT: I saved in the area and reloaded and now the mission is gone, not sure if cleared or not, I didn't get a notification or anything?

Last edited:
I am having the same bug at this place, I went here early in the game and killed everyone, looted everything but it would not complete. As it was my first SOCA I figured I did something wrong so I left the area to come back later. Now came back when achievement hunting and still I can't finish this mission.

The mission-symbol is on a box that I have already opened before, no enemies left and nothing has respawned or moved.View attachment 11128394View attachment 11128406

EDIT:
Okay minutes after posting this, I leave the area, find two guys clipping throuch each other and floating in the air over the street (outside of the hostile area), I shoot them down and then the map-marker updates to another area on the rooftop where I found the mission-container. and finished the mission.

I'm having a similar problem with the crime activity at Clean Cuts in Watson. It's the same location for Hippocratic Oath and when I did that quest, I opened the container that is needed to complete that quest. I can't loot it and I cannot find any other enemies in the area to clear it.

If you have sufficient Netrunner skills, use Ping to uncover all remaining enemies (regardless of whether you have a Hostile border on the mini-map or not), then scan from where you are, 360 and up and below you.

I had to go around and smack everyone I had taken out already with my baton. Did that and left then it finally said I had cleared it.

If you have sufficient Netrunner skills, use Ping to uncover all remaining enemies (regardless of whether you have a Hostile border on the mini-map or not), then scan from where you are, 360 and up and below you.
I have just done this and someone who I've killed and shot the corpse of many times is glowing orange. I put the body in a dumpster it is no longer glowing orange but I still can't complete the mission

Last edited:
Im also having the bug with Clean Cuts Medical Service, Suspected gang activity here is bugged for me too, I've looked everywhere, no enemies remain, I've hidden all enemies I could find in containers. Didn't work. Looted all containers inside and outside, didn't work. I've tried looking for stuck enemies or listened for them, can't see or hear any enemies. No floating enemies as well. The objective keeps pointing to the miltech crate.
1626512373293.png

1626512354208.png

The Militech crate in clean cuts in northside

The militech crate which the minimap points to is looted and nothing remains to be looted. I've also found a locker on the wall which clips into a refrigerator in this room as well :p

Im also having the bug with Clean Cuts Medical Service, Suspected gang activity here is bugged for me too, I've looked everywhere, no enemies remain, I've hidden all enemies I could find in containers. Didn't work. Looted all containers inside and outside, didn't work. I've tried looking for stuck enemies or listened for them, can't see or hear any enemies. No floating enemies as well. The objective keeps pointing to the miltech crate.
1626512373293.png

1626512354208.png

The Militech crate in clean cuts in northside

The militech crate which the minimap points to is looted and nothing remains to be looted. I've also found a locker on the wall which clips into a refrigerator in this room as well
Maybe I have a start of explanation, "maybe" :)
The quest point out the container (quest marker have to point out somewhere), but you have to kill every enemies in the area. Best example is the organized crime where you find the Buzzaw, I always loot the container before finish it, but 2 maelstromers still are at the very end. The quest marker still point out the empty container, until I kill those 2 guys.
And here, there is a maelstromer at the back of the building. You have to either pass by the roof of either pass at the left of the entrance for find him. (on the last screenshot, it behind the wall and your left).

Last edited:
I was having a similar problem, but then I found a shard in a box in the back corner of the place, read it, and the mission completed.

Top Bottom