System Reset

+
So I did Nix's quest, to get the spellbook from R3n0. I hacked the spellbook and got the blueprint for Legendary System Reset. But to craft it requires an Epic System Reset quickhack. Where can I get that?

So I did Nix's quest, to get the spellbook from R3n0. I hacked the spellbook and got the blueprint for Legendary System Reset. But to craft it requires an Epic System Reset quickhack. Where can I get that?
By hacking access point (if you don't have the bug which prevent to acquire QHs from access point).
Or if you're at high enough level, you could probably find/buy it at a netrunner shop.

You can also finish the quest Kold Mirage if you havent already. Think you get a epic system reset from that quest?
Yep you're right ;)
And it's the QH itself (not a crafting spec).
But only if :
You can either override the power panel on the wall next to the door, or complete a breach protocol on the computer next to his desk. Only the latter option will yield the three quickhack rewards for this job: Sonic Shock (epic), System Reset (epic) and Reboot Optics (rare).

At one of Regina's gigs, (don't know the name), where she calls the targets "rats", one of the access points has one too.

Top Bottom