Text messages appear out of order

+
This is just an annoyance rather than anything game breaking, but if I have a text message conversation that involves more than one response from V the messages often appear out of order, e.g. the first response might appear last, and sometimes when I look back at previous conversations V's responses have disappeared entirely. Has anyone else experienced this?

YES! That's the problem that I had the most. The text messages acting all weird and out of order. Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

I had never noticed this happening before but it happens in 100% of conversations now on PC.

DC9V

Forum veteran
if I have a text message conversation that involves more than one response from V the messages often appear out of order, e.g. the first response might appear last, and sometimes when I look back at previous conversations V's responses have disappeared entirely. Has anyone else experienced this?
I've noticed this on 1.23.
(When Blue Moon wanted to thank me for helping her getting rid of that stalker.)

Does it occur more likely when you create and reload a save file after receiving a message?
Post automatically merged:

@Draconifors @SigilFey @Riven-Twain @EmperorZorn @devivre
Please merge threads, thanks! :cool:

I've seen it's happening on PC but I noticed when I reply to messages as of 1.3 the text sudddnely make my V's replies at the bottom making the conversation hard to read back. For an Example:

Love interest: V did you pick up (Item)

Love interest: Alright, see you soon.

V: Yes I picked it up, don't worry I'll be over soon.
This also applies when it's Multiple text such as:

Love interest: V did you pick up (Item)

Love interest: Alright, don't forget to pick up some ice, I got an idea.

V: Oh? I can't wait.
Before 1.3 it was:

Love interest: V did you pick up (item)
Love interest: Alright, don't forget to pick up some ice, I got an idea.

V: Oh? I can't wait.
Anyone else noticing this?

Last edited:
Top Bottom