Here are some flaws I discovered throughout my playthrough following the patch 2.0 release.

+
1. Sometimes police cars appear to be wrecked but still fully functional.

2. If you're on the mission "Never fade away," after you defeat all the arasaka men inside the Atlantis club and ride the elevator, there will be an incoming phone call from your contact, who could be anyone you've encountered before (mine is Judy). Despite you're playing Johnny Silverhands, your V still answers the call and continues the conversation, which I found annoyed and weird. Of course, after you reach the arasaka where you found Alt's body and dive into the back wall or some sort of cyber-stuff, I dunno, you'll be stuck.

3. If you're using the Gorillar arms, there will be a visual error on V's right arm. The skin tone is darker than the other arm, which hasn't been fixed yet since the first release. Well, perhaps CDPR just wants you to be allowed to use the N-word without any trouble.

4. If you're wearing a Net-Runner suit with your pants and jump boots over it, as soon as you weld your weapons and cyberarms, they will clip out of your pants as well as your shoes or boots.

5. Despite the fact that you're playing on PC, you might get to taste the console version experience, as sometimes the console UI appears without cause.

6. Sometimes I try to call my vehicle, but they seem to ignore my request, and I have to reload my play save every time it occurs. Perhaps my cars didn't like the way I drove them, so they tried to avoid me at all costs.

If you're reading this CDPR, please fix it! These are just a very small number of the bugs that plagued your game. There's going to be more left undiscovered.

Another bugs I've discovered

1. Iconic weapons don't seem to appear on the wall, despite being in your stash.
2. Sometimes NPC vehicles appear out of nowhere.
3. The character shadow still looks messy, and it hasn't been fixed since years ago.
4. If you die playing as Johhny, After you respawn, your character's voice will change to V's when you get hit.

I do love playing Cyberpunk 2077, and because I love this game, I expect it to get better and better. Please fix it.

Top Bottom